Competition Details: MoVEMBER Amstel LITE
- The promotion is open from 13 November 2017 to 22 December 2017. The competition closes at 23:59 on 22 December 2017.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the republic of South Africa excluding Heineken South Africa’s Employees and their relatives and/or family members; employees and family members of the respective advertising and promotional, media and PR agencies; as well as the associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners may be required to provide valid identity documents as proof thereof.
- To stand a chance to win visit the Men24 website page and vote for the most groomed finalist in order to be eligible to win. The highest voter that week will stand a chance to win one case of Amstel LITE as a prize. This will be selected
- There is no limit on the number of times you may vote.
- The highest number of confirmed votes will be the winner and receive 2x cases of Amstel LITE plus a Sorbet Men voucher to the value of R2 500.00.
- The votes will be audited by a reputable audit firm or representative chosen at the sole discretion of Heineken South Africa.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or any other item, nor is it transferable, and is subject to availability.
- Heineken South Africa reserves the right to terminate the promotion, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion at any time during the competition for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Neither Heineken South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, or their trading partners shall be liable in anyway whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition and/or the receipt of the prize.
- Under no circumstances shall Heineken South Africa be liable to anyone who enters this competition for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to the competition, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Heineken South Africa or otherwise.
- The laws of South Africa shall govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.