10 things every guy should know
Mo’s are agrow everywhere, so we take it that you know prostate cancer is no joke. But, what are the other things every man should know in order to kick ass in this life? We’ve made a list.
2. Who doesn’t want to be a hero? This is why you should learn how to perform CPR and the Heimlich maneuver. Imagine this: You’re on your first date, and trying hard to impress your lady, when the girl at the table next to yours starts choking. Not only will you save someone’s life, but you’ll also totally get laid.
3. Girls love food. They might not want to smash their faces into a steak and chips (well not in front of you anyway) but there sure as hell aint nothing wrong with their taste buds. Learn to cook a signature dish. Something elegant, simple and tasty. Even if it flops a bit, the fact that you tried will win you a lot of points! Check out these date night recipes.
There’s no excuse for turning your white washing into a Tie-dye orgy. The washing machine comes with a manual – RTFM!
5. Know what exactly a clitoris is, where to find it and how to use it. If ever there was one sex tip then this is it. Even if you feel dumb, ask your girl to show you how to pleasure her, and remember that you’re going to feel like a champ once her toes curl and she purrs like a kitty.
6. Undo a bra – even better – undo a bra with one hand = style points! Nothing can spoil the heat of the moment like Mr. Clumsy. Note to self: Make Video!
7. Don’t be that guy that rocks up for an event looking like a mofo! Know what to wear, and when. Being able to do a Windsor knot is an essential skill. Make sure you have some formal kit in your wardrobe. Get something for semi-formal occasions – because takkies and jeans – just won’t cut it bra!
8. Changing a tire seems easy enough right? Well think again! Have you seen the jack on cars these days? Take out your spare wheel, inspect it and figure out what the tools in the trunk do and how to jack the car up correctly. But do this before you need to. There’s nothing worse than getting a flat in the rain or in a dodgy area late at night and you sukkeling along like a spaz. And if you see a lady struggling with this task, be a gentleman and help her. Yes, even if she’s not hot. And don’t be patronising about it – a lot of women know how to change tires, and might take offence if you barge in there all guns blazing.
9. Make Google work for you. That way you can know just about anything. But remember, it’s a computer, not a mind reader. Craft your searches cleverly. It has a lot of tricks under the hood. No we’re not just talking about a “Hot Babes” image search! That’s easy. If you want to search for your search term and it’s synonyms, place the tilde sign (~) immediately in front of your search term e.g. ~hot babes. Shot! Finally, use this http://bit.ly/RvJ6pz to mess with your mates who might forget to Google that!
10. Make a list of 10 more things a guy should be able to do.