Secrets women keep
There are a few things that women tend to keep to themselves despite being in a relationship.
Here are some of the things Men’s Health found that women tend to hide from their significant others, especially at the beginning of the relationship:
- When you go away, even for a day, she sleeps in your favourite old T-shirt because it smells like you.
- She’ll never tell you exactly how many men she’s slept with. Her fib is partly intentional (She doesn’t want to appear a floozy), but mostly it’s sexual amnesia.
- She fantasised about being with you at least a dozen times before you actually first got naked.
She still thinks about her ex-boyfriends and compares them to you. Mostly you win. Sometimes not.
- She obsesses about when you’re going to call her again. She really, really wants you to call her out of your own. Even if you only wait until noon the day after, it will feel like a lifetime to her.
- She has Googled your exes.
- When she’s falling in love with you, she completely loses her appetite.
- She may find your best friend repulsive, but she’s fantasised about sleeping with him. Not because she wants him, but because she wonders what it might be like.
- She only appears to have it all together. Her true organisation (or lack thereof) is revealed in her cupboard and make-up bag.
- She has discovered your porn stash and your frequently visited porn websites and thinks the things that turn you on are hilarious.
- When she says, “I’m ready,” she’ll need a few more minutes to get ready. Don’t try to cheat the system by showing up a few minutes later because she will still need an extra seven minutes.