Megan has a tough side
Megan Galt was a bodyguard for The Dictator. We’re sure most guys wish she’d keep an eye on them!
1. When and how did you get into modelling?
I got into modelling as young as six but I started professionally at the age of 15. I was out clubbing and a photographer scouted me. Two weeks later I was a changed from a blonde to a brunette and I was modelling.
2. What agency are you currently with?
Right now, with ICE in Durban and agencies in London as this is where I now live.
3. Best job you’ve ever done?
Best job was where I had to be a bodyguard for The Dictator. We had to follow him around for two days, going to TV shows, press junkets and finally his world premiere. Two of us were his main girls so we got VIP treatment for the two days.
4. What are the biggest misperceptions that people have of models?
That we all don’t eat and that we are stupid. I will admit, yes, some are dumb and yes some don’t eat, but you don’t have to be a model to do or be either of those.
5. Worst pick up line ever?
Do you want to go halfies on a baby with me?
6. What do you look for in a guy?
Manners! It’s a huge thing for me. Then ambition, looks and he has to be taller than me.
7. What, in a guy, puts you off?
If they have no manners or when they think they are too hot and any girl wants them.
8. How do you handle all the attention you get from guys?
Haha, what a question! Who says i get loads of attention? I’m always polite; sometimes I just switch off and don’t really notice. All girls know what I mean here.
9. What do you do to stay in shape?
Not a lot, England is too cold to really do much outdoor sports, which is what I love. If I feel I’m picking up weight, i just don’t eat so much crap.
10. Describe your perfect night out?
Red Wine and cheeses. Something like the Bungalow in Cape Town, sitting on one of the big couches, chilling, great company and amazing food.
11. Worst date you’ve ever been on?
The guy spoke about himself the whole night, kept asking me the same question over and over again because he wasn’t listening to my answers.
12. Choose: Dinner and a movie/Drinks and clubbing/Staying at home
I am going to choose two: Dinner and a movie and drinks and clubbing, both can be fun.
13. Favourite movie?
Across the Universe (Beatles musical)
14. Favourite book?
50 Shades of Grey- no doubt!
15. Favourite car?
Dodge Charger, Camero, but ultimate would be a SLS 63 AMG Mercedes in RED! Amazeballs!
16. Favourite food?
Sushi and Thai
17. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey?
Yes! I’m considering reading it again! Love the books. I would love to be Ana, I’m sure every girl would. I was in a relationship at the time of reading it and it made me question whether or not my relationship was good enough.
18. Ever been part of the mile high club?
Haha, ex and I tried, but both of us were far too big for the tiny toilets…
19. Has anyone ever offered you a ridiculous amount of money for some “special attention?”
Yes, in London, you get it all the time. I’ve once been offered £1000 in a nightclub to just cuddle.
20. Lights on or off?
21. Favourite place to go on holiday?
Thailand or the Maldives
22. Fan of sexting?
Depends on the person and if they can do it right.
23. Lastly, are those real?