Lize-Marie likes the lights on
Lize-Marie Estreaux likes a true gentleman, but mad skills in the love department is a must!
1. When and how did you get into modelling
I moved to Cape Town right after high school to study..Work started picking up and I decided to turn part time modelling into a full time job. Who can say no to travel while making money?
2. What is the biggest misperception that people have of models?
That we’re all ‘Zoolanders’..
3. Worst pick up line ever?
‘Do you come here often?’
4. What do you look for in a guy?
He has to be interesting, understanding, a true gentleman, faithful.. And mad skills in the love department is a must.
5. What, in a guy, puts you off?
Arrogance, stupidity, chauvinism and a ‘bierpens’..
6. How do you handle all the attention you get from guys?
All the attention?!
7. What do you do to stay in shape?
Gym, hike, eat healthy.
8. Describe your perfect night out?
Jumping around at a rock show with friends.
9. Worst date you’ve ever been on?
I was in a relationship for a long time, so it’s been a while since I’ve been on the dating scene.
10. Dinner and a movie/Drinks and clubbing/Staying at home
Dinner and a movie
11. Favourite movie?
At the moment, The Rum Diary
12. Favourite book?
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
13. Favourite food?
14. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey?
Decided to skip that one..
15. Ever been part of the mile high club?
16. Lights on or off?
Keep ‘em on, except if Eskom reports that electricity usage is high.
17. Fan of sexting?
No, I’d rather keep it flirty and innocent..
18. Lastly, are those real?