Dominique doesn’t kiss and tell
Dominique Beneli Lamon doesn’t kiss and tell… we like her mysterious side!
1. When and how did you get into modelling?
I was 15 and got scouted at a school fashion show. How original?!
2. What agency are you currently with?
ICE Model Management, Cape Town
3. Best job you’ve ever done?
Shooting with a cheetah, zebra and baby monkey – AMAZING!
4. What are the biggest misperceptions that people have of models?
That we’re stupid. I’m definitely far from it, or at least I like to think so…
5. Worst pick up line ever?
“So girls with big lips are usually pretty good at something… Are you?” A guy used that on me the other day, I just shrugged him off. Cheesy, very cheesy.
6. What do you look for in a guy?
Trust, faithfulness & honesty – it seems difficult to find these days. Oh, and some romance, we all love flowers every now and then.
7. What, in a guy, puts you off?
Dirty shoes. My dad always said: judge a guy by his shoes. Clean shoes = clean guy. And a try hard. Be yourself…
8. How do you handle all the attention you get from guys?
I can be shy and a little naive – I like to think I don’t get attention.
9. What do you do to stay in shape?
I’m a fitness freak… Heated power yoga, lots of it – preferably at The Yoga Life – and the usual gym. Every day.
10. Describe your perfect night out?
If it was a romantic date then some delicious wine and a yummy dinner. I love my wine! If it’s with friends – then a fun dinner, and a night out on the town. If I have people who make me laugh around me then I’m set to go!
11. Worst date you’ve ever been on?
A ride on the Ferris wheel at The Waterfront – being stuck in that thing for so long with an extremely boring guy was not fun at all.
12. Dinner and a movie/Drinks and clubbing/Staying at home.
Home with a little bit of cuddling and what not. Or dinner, minus the movie and replace it with a cocktail at a hotel bar. I’m not a movie girl.
13. Favourite movie?
The Tourist – Angelina does it for me.
14. Favourite book?
You might hate me for saying this… but the latest books I read was the 50 Shades trilogy and yes, I enjoyed it.
15. Favourite car?
Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5, Range Rover Sport – anything big does it for me. Think SUV… I wouldn’t mind a smaller sports car for fun and games though.
16. Favourite food?
My daddy’s braai and the usual sushi – Willoughby’s & Co. definitely is the best. When I travel it’s all I long for…
17. Ever been part of the mile high club?
The what? Haha… I don’t kiss & tell.
18. Has anyone ever offered you a ridiculous amount of money for some “special attention?”
Yes. Those rich, sad bastards that can’t get real women. Shame.
19. Lights on or off?
I’m scared of the dark.
20. Favourite place to go on holiday? Wow… I love travelling, and I’ve travelled a lot. I love each place for a different reason. I would love to visit Bora Bora though and stay in one of those hotels in the middle of the crystal clear blue ocean.
21. Fan of sexting?
As I said, I don’t kiss and tell. Maybe you’ll be lucky to find out the answer to that question yourself.
22. Lastly, are those real?
Yes. One day I grew up and they just appeared, out of nowhere. I’m definitely a boobs and ass girl.